Bug in Attendee Information drop-down

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Bug in Attendee Information drop-down

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bruce williams
    Participant

When creating multiple tickets with Attendee Information, the drop-down for selecting pre-defining field sets has an irritating behavior. If you select a pre-defined field set for a ticket, the subsequent ticket has that field set pre-selected for the Attendee Information but does not pre-populate those fields.

This necessitates de-selecting the pre-defined field set and then re-selecting the pre-defined field set that you want. Not a huge issue but one that quickly becomes irritating if you are creating a number of tickets using pre-defined Attendee Information field sets.

Thanks!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for pointing this out!

I took a look, and I see what you mean. I will bring this up with the team and see what we can do to improve the interface here. I’ll get back to you afterwards with an update!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Bug in Attendee Information drop-down’ is closed to new replies.