BUG – filter by events broken on 4.0

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO BUG – filter by events broken on 4.0

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Lisa League
    Participant

The filter by category does not work on today’s update, see video posted at top in system info.

Also having a lot of styling issues. In the tooltip? event hover there is now an excerpt, but the links within those seem to be the same element as the links on the single event page, and I can’t figure out how to have #tribe-events-content a be #d35254 on the single event, and white on the month view.

Also the background for the headings in the photo view have changed, the background is no longer the full width of the “card”. Please let me how I can get this to look like it did before – I believe it is:
    .tribe-events-list #tribe-events-photo-events .tribe-events-event-details h2

I have already fixed the ul li line height issue in the photo view mentioned in the second part of the video.

Thanks!

Geoff

Hey Lisa,

Thanks for the screencast–that was well done and super helpful!

Looks like this is a conflict with the Category Colors plugin, which likely needs to be updated to be compatible with The Events Calendar 4.0. Would you be willing to open up a ticket on the support forum? The plugin author will likely be able to troubleshoot this much easier than we could here.

Let’s start there–please let me know if any questions pop up that I help answer from this end and I’d be happy to!

Geoff

Lisa League
    Participant

Geoff they just had an update
    update for The Events Calendar 4.0
    fix for WordPress installation in subfolder – thanks @IndigoStarfish
    tested to WordPress 4.4

Which I have installed.

Geoff

Hi Lisa,

I wonder if that update did not address this particular issue. Our team unfortunately does not manage the Category Colors plugin, so alerting the developers of the issue will be the best starting point. And, of course, I’m happy to help answer any questions that come up during that process.

Thanks!
    Geoff

Lisa League
    Participant

This reply is private.

Lisa League
    Participant

I want to take that last comment back – I rolled back to the previous version of Events Calendar earlier today. So that’s why the filter works.

Don’t think their plugin should affect the FUNCTION of the filter, just the COLORS of it.

Geoff

This reply is private.

Lisa League
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff

This reply is private.

Lisa League
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff

This reply is private.

Lisa League
    Participant

This reply is private.

Lisa League
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andy Fragen

OK, a little late to this party but I’m here. 😉

The update to Category Colors 4.4.4 should fix all of the reported styling issues, including those to photo view, mobile month view, and other basic updates for TEC 4.0

Nothing changed in the superpowers. It might help to have Barry jump in regarding Superpowers. It’s his code. 😉

My dev site is http://tribe.thefragens.net
    I’m running WordPress trunk, TEC 4.0, ECP 4.0, Category Colors 4.4.4

Let me know what I can do to help.

Andy

Lisa League
    Participant

This reply is private.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘BUG – filter by events broken on 4.0’ is closed to new replies.