BUG / FEATURE: Cannot use an existing organizer name???

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets BUG / FEATURE: Cannot use an existing organizer name???

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Barry

Hi Fred, if you bear with me I’m just discussing this thread with my colleagues on the support team and I’ll get back to you no later than tomorrow.

Rob

Just wanted to follow-up here, Fred…we’re a bit stretched thin this week as a member of the support staff is out on vacation, so this response will be today (rather than yesterday as previously promised). Please know we haven’t forgotten about this though.

Thanks, Rob. I totally understand. If you need some extra time, next week is perfectly fine with me. I found a way to work around the issue temporarily and have the matter well in hand for now. A long-term solution is most welcome, of course, but you don’t need to bust a gut on my account. 🙂 Thanks again for everything! -Fred

Leah

Thanks Fred, we really appreciate it. I’m glad you’ve got a workaround, and I’ll keep my eye on this thread and check in with Barry next week.

Cheers,
    Leah

Leah

Hey Fred,

Happily, this issue will be fixed in our upcoming 3.0 release. In 3.0, the Eventbrite plugin will use the organizer dropdown (as Pro does now) and that should take care of things. I’m glad you’ve found a workaround to tide you over until then.

Unless you’ve got any follow up questions, I’m going to close out this thread. As always, feel free to start another if you need us.

Cheers,
    Leah

Leah, thanks for the great news! I appreciate everything that you and Barry and Rob have done to resolve my problem. Thank you so much!

Looking forward to 3.0,

Fred

Leah

Thank you Fred!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘BUG / FEATURE: Cannot use an existing organizer name???’ is closed to new replies.