BUG: End Sale time will not allow a PM entry… resets to AM every time

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus BUG: End Sale time will not allow a PM entry… resets to AM every time

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

When adding an event, you can not set an “End Sale” time with a PM entry. If set to a PM time, it will reset the entry to AM. So if the sale of tickets was supposed to end at 8 PM, it will instead end at 8 AM.

Mike
    Participant

P.S. I don’t know if Start times have the same issue, as we always add our events in the wee hours of the morning, but I would check that as well.

Barry

Hi Mike,

Thanks for reporting this. I’m not sure why you are experiencing it – it isn’t something I can replicate.

If I make the end time 7pm tonight, and test at 7.20pm, the ticket form for that ticket will not display, if I adjust it to 7.30pm it does – so it seems to work with expected accuracy at this end.

Mike
    Participant

Check again. It isnt that it is not SAVING the right time, it just resets the form field in the edit ticket panel to AM no matter what the saved value is. So if you go back in to adjust the ticket, then after saving it now has an AM time stamp, no matter what the original time value was.

The problem arises when a ticket needs to be adjusted after creation. We frequently limit ticket sales to spread out sales along events, then increase them as we get closer to the event date. With your existing bug, all of our ticket sales are ending in the wee AM hours of the event day, unless we manually go back and adjust them to a PM setting.

Barry

Check again. It isnt that it is not SAVING the right time, it just resets the form field in the edit ticket panel to AM no matter what the saved value is.

Again, that isn’t my experience.

I can set an existing ticket’s end sale time to 10pm, save, navigate away and return and it is still 10pm. I can edit other facets such as stock then save, navigate away and return and once more it is still 10pm, etc.

So, unless I’m still misunderstanding you, I think this is localized to your installation.

I realize you annotated that you had tried deactivating other plugins and switching to a default, unmodified theme when you opened this thread but, just for completeness, I’m going to list our full troubleshooting steps in case there is something you might have missed.

– Please ensure that your Modern Tribe plugins are up-to-date and in-synch … for instance if you are using The Events Calendar 2.0.11 you must also use Events Calendar PRO 2.0.11. In this case that extends to WooTickets 1.0.1 and you should have WooCommerce 2.0.x installed and activated, as I believe you do.

– Deactivate all other plugins and change your theme to a default, unmodified one such as Twenty Eleven or Twenty Twelve

– Now test to see if the problem still exists

– If the problem has been solved by these steps, start reactivating everything one-at-a-time, testing at each point to see if the issue has returned

– If the issue does return, take note of whichever plugin (or theme) you reactivated immediately before it started again – it’s likely there is a conflict with this item

Barry

Been a while since the last update so I’ll go ahead and close this thread 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘BUG: End Sale time will not allow a PM entry… resets to AM every time’ is closed to new replies.