Bug? Cursor moves from Begin Time to All Day When User Presses Tab

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Bug? Cursor moves from Begin Time to All Day When User Presses Tab

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Marian
    Participant

I know this might seem like a minor thing, but it drives me crazy since it means that I must take my hands from the key board (slows me down). Anyway, after I enter the start time for an event, I press TAB. I would expect that the cursor would move to the next field which is DATE END. Instead the cursor moves to ALL DAY. This means that I must take my hands off the keyboard every time I enter an event (most of my events must be entered manually).

It would save users time and confusion (IMHO) if the cursor moved to END Time. Thanks.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support and sorry you are having issues. By design if you place your cursor in the date field and hit time it will take you to start time then end time with another tab and then end date. If tab from start time is taking you to the all day checkbox, something is not working correctly. Could possibly be a conflict with your theme or another plugin. Can you try testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins? If you would prefer not to do this on your live site, WP Staging will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing. Let me know what you find!

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Bug? Cursor moves from Begin Time to All Day When User Presses Tab’ is closed to new replies.