bug: conflict

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO bug: conflict

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    tvalleau
    Participant

Advanced postTypes Order, Version 3.9.9.7 shows this on pages generated / using Event Calendar Pro:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/cpaorg/photography.org/wp-content/plugins/advanced-post-types-order/include/utils/apto_query-class.php on line 201

deactivating the APTO plugin removes the public display of the error.

This is new, since the two plugins have previously worked fine together.

WP 4.9.1

Home

Barry

Oh no, sorry to hear that!

I can’t guarantee anything, but I’d certainly love to take a closer look. Mind uploading a zip of the Advanced Post Types Order plugin?

Thanks!

tvalleau
    Participant

the plugin is attached below. Thank you.

Barry

Hmm, I think that’s the same version I can obtain from the WordPress plugin directory, isn’t it? The error you cited though specifically references code from the Pro/Advanced version, which we do not have access to.

Just in case, I did attempt to replicate using the free version/the version you attached, but I was unable to replicate the error.

Here’s what I suggest from here:

• If we need the Pro or Advanced version to see this problem, please attach it or we aren’t going to be able to test this out
    • Please also confirm which event views (or admin screens) specifically I should be able to see the error on

Thanks!

tvalleau
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Thanks for sharing it 🙂

So am I correct in understanding it is only an issue when that specific shortcode is used?

It doesn’t look either like one of our own shortcodes nor something that Advanced Post Type Order provides … is a further plugin required to see this issue and (unless of course you hit this same problem on a ‘regular’ event view) is it possible the conflict lies with that other plugin?

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘bug: conflict’ is closed to new replies.