BuddyPress Integration Available yet?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions BuddyPress Integration Available yet?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dorothy

Hello,

I was wondering if you offered a plug-in yet that could be smoothly integrated with BuddyPress? If not, how big of a project would it be to do manually and would you be interested in sharing our end project if we completed this.

I saw a post from this summer that you were working on this capability and was wondering if you had any updates.

Thanks so much!

Barry

Hi – great question!

Please do feel free to upvote and show your support for this BuddyPress-related feature request, however right now we have nothing specific in place.

That doesn’t mean it won’t work with BuddyPress – they will probably both work side-by-side just fine – but rather that you might need to do a little customization work to integrate them in the particular way you envision.

If not, how big of a project would it be to do manually and would you be interested in sharing our end project if we completed this.

I can’t really answer your question about how big of a project it might be, simply because I’m not sure how you want to integrate the two, exactly, and of course there are many ways to approach any given development task.

Certainly if you create a plugin that helps to pull the two tightly together we’d love to hear about it and even take it for a spin!

Thanks for getting in touch 🙂

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘BuddyPress Integration Available yet?’ is closed to new replies.