Buddypress Activity Feed

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Buddypress Activity Feed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    loakine
    Participant

Is there anyway to include the Calendar Events into the Buddypress Activity Feed? I would like to have any New event or any other event activity to be included into the feed.

My site highly utilizes the Activity Feed and I would like the Calendar to also be included into the Feed.
    My site is at Loacom.com/onenprn (login: loa Pass: enter)

Barry

Hi loakine,

I’m sure that’s possible but it’s not unfortunately the sort of customization or integration we can help with – it’s very much something you or a developer working on your behalf would need to implement.

loakine
    Participant

Ok no problem, can you send me any links or topics discussing how to do this? Would this be called “Adding Custom Post Types to Activity Feed”?? I assume any POST outside of the Buddypress is a Custom Post?

Thanks

Barry

Events are a custom post type, yes – and that seems like a good search to start with 🙂

Since we’re outside of what we can help with though and it looks like you’ve at least got an avenue you can explore I shall go ahead and close this thread.

Thanks again!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Buddypress Activity Feed’ is closed to new replies.