Broken View at “Week View”.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Broken View at “Week View”.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ricardo Santos
    Participant

Hi
    I am having the week view with a broken format and the following javascript error:

jquery.ba-resize.min.js?ver=1.1:9 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property ‘w’ of undefined at m (jquery.ba-resize.min.js?ver=1.1:9) at dispatch (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:3) at r.handle (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:3) at Object.trigger (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:3) at Object.a.event.trigger (jquery-migrate.min.js?ver=1.4.1:2) at jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:3 at Function.each (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2) at a.fn.init.each (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2) at a.fn.init.trigger (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:3) at scripts.js?ver=20.1:2463

This seems to be due to a conflict with the theme that i am using – Betheme version 20.1 (I had the same issue in the former versions).

When I reverted the theme to Twenty Fourteen  and Twenty Sixteen, with all other plugins enabled or disable, The week view presents a good formatation.

Do you have any idea how to fix this?

Regards

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Ricardo!

Thanks for reaching out to us! 🙂

I’m sorry you are experiencing that issue with your theme. Let me try to help you with that.

I could take a closer inspection to your site and found one of your theme styles conflicting with our own. You can see that here > https://cloudup.com/cU7kQa3klVZ

I tried to come up for a css snippet that will override that style but could not find any that will completely eliminate the issue.

I encourage you to get in touch with the theme authors and let them know about this. They might be interested in solving this as it could be affecting other plugins as well. You should specifically let them know that the issue resides in his base.css stylesheet in line 466. The conflicting styles are the following:

.column, .columns { float: left; margin:0 1% 40px;}

What’s happening here is that the ‘.column’ selector is applying to some of our week view elements, which are also assigned the class of ‘column’.

Let us know how that goes and if you or the theme authors need anything from our side.

Best,
    Victor

Ricardo Santos
    Participant

Hi Victor
    Thanks for your reply.

The link you post is broken.
    Can you fix it? I saw that it was working few days ago.

Regards

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Ricardo!

I’m sorry for the broken link. Here’s a new one > https://cloudup.com/chIA813jeAm

Let us know how that goes and if you have other questions.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Broken View at “Week View”.’ is closed to new replies.