broken images

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator broken images

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Xavier
    Participant

Hi!

Since last update of plugin and WP (Today) when I import Facebook events, Image are broken and I have to upload it manually.

How can I solve it?

Thanks

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Xavier,

Thanks for using our plugins and welcome to the forums!

I’m sorry you’re having issues since the last update. Let me try to help you solve that.

Can you specify in detail what you mean by “images are broken”?

Also could you share with me a url that you are having an issue with when importing, and tell me an example event. I would like to run some tests as well.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Xavier
    Participant

Hi again!

I have tried again and now when I import a new event, the images are not the same than in Facebook:

example: event image in import event: http://www.believebar.club/discoclub/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/waxboogie.jpg

in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/103477643537111

If you want, I give you access to the website and you take a look and do a test?

Thanks

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello,

I appreciate the offer! However, our current policy is not to accept logins or to log in to customer servers/WordPress installations. (We only do this in very very rare occasions.)

But I can test importing the feeds that you have issues with, if you can share them.

I already tested the one you posted above (Superdomingo: Sharonne, Kika Lorace y La Prohibida), and it imported the image just fine. (Also on your site I see them fine, but you might have changed them manually. Did you?)

Can you share any feeds I can test and some details on what issues, wrong images I should be looking for?

Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘broken images’ is closed to new replies.