Breadcrumbs broken with theme

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Breadcrumbs broken with theme

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    maze
    Participant

I’m trying to integrate the Events Calendar and Wootickets plugins to the Flatco theme. It’s going pretty well so far until I just tried to view an event category: http://dev.mazecreative.co.uk/flex/events/category/qualifications/teacher-training/

As you’ll see, that breadcrumbs are broken. I’m assuming the theme can’t read the EC taxonomies or something?

This is line 86-88:

} elseif ( !is_single() && !is_page() && get_post_type() != ‘post’ && !is_404() ) {
    $post_type = get_post_type_object(get_post_type());
    echo $before . $post_type->labels->singular_name . $after;

I know this is more of a customisation issue but it’s the only thing preventing me from using the plugin for the client.

Thanks,
    Mat

Rob

Hey Mat. Thanks for the note here; I am indeed seeing the issue there. While this is a bit outside my area of expertise, I’ve asked Barry from our team (who is more dev-minded than I) to take a look here. Let me see if he can point you in the right direction.

Thanks for your support and patience so far. Let me know if you need anything else in the interim.

Barry

Hi Mat,

The URL you provided results in a 404 Page Not Found message for me – can you confirm if there is a better URL with which to view the problem/if indeed you still need help with this?

Thanks!

maze
    Participant

Hi guys,

Sorry I only just remembered posting this. I had to just hide the breadcrumbs in the end to get the client project up. Sorry I can’t provide any more info!

Thanks,
    Mat

Barry

OK, well in that case I will go ahead and close this thread – if you need any help in the future though definitely feel free to go ahead and create a new thread 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Breadcrumbs broken with theme’ is closed to new replies.