breadbrumb issues for calendar page and archives

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO breadbrumb issues for calendar page and archives

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    epicmediainc
    Participant

I have looked the the knowledge database to add the coding for the tribe breadcrumbs but I have not gotten anything to work. Can someone please look into this for me please?

Crisoforo
    Keymaster

Hey!

Welcome to the forums and thanks for reaching out. Would you mind expanding a little bit on what exactly are you trying to add or if you are using a plugin to generate the breadcrumbs, so we can understand a little bit more your problem and provide a better guidance on this problem.

In the meantime I can provide a link to the Themer’s Guide to customize the templates on the Calendars Plugin.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about this issue or if there’s anything else I can do for you.

Thanks,
    Crisoforo

epicmediainc
    Participant

This reply is private.

Crisoforo
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

epicmediainc
    Participant

This reply is private.

Crisoforo
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

epicmediainc
    Participant

This reply is private.

Crisoforo
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

epicmediainc
    Participant

This reply is private.

Crisoforo
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘breadbrumb issues for calendar page and archives’ is closed to new replies.