Borders around text fields

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Borders around text fields

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cairnslifestyle
    Participant

G’day guys,

I was wondering how I can add borders to the text fields in Community Events.
    Seems that the Event Tile and Event Description text fields do not have borders, so when people are going to log in and add a new event there is just white space under the Event Title and Event Description.
    Is there a little CSS code you could share with me to get the borders around these text fields?

Casey
    Participant

cairnslifestyle,
    Thanks for getting in touch! Can you try temporarily reverting to the default 2013 theme to see if this issue persists? I suspect that this is an issue with your theme, but just want to narrow it down a bit before troubleshooting further. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

cairnslifestyle
    Participant

Yes, it works okay with a plain theme.

cairnslifestyle
    Participant

I was look at the CSS and I tried this:
    .events-community-post-title
    {
    border: 1px solid gray;
    }

however no good.
    I just want the field box to have a border, and while I’m right at the same spot, I’d like to know how to make the font type and size for “Event Title” and “Event Description” to be the same as “Event Categories” “Event Image” etc.

Casey
    Participant

cairnslifestyle,
    Since you’ve indeed confirmed that this is an issue specific to your theme, we’re unfortunately able to help here. I would suggest reaching out to the developer of your theme to see if they can offer some guidance. You might also take a look at this article, that explains how to change/preview CSS styling in the Google Chrome developer tools.

With that being said, you could probably do something like this for the title field:

.events-community-post-title input {
    border: 1px solid gray;
    }

Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Borders around text fields’ is closed to new replies.