bootstrapDatePicker loading too late

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO bootstrapDatePicker loading too late

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kevin
    Participant

We are getting errors with bootstrapDatepicker loading too late. It only happens on certain page loads, and I’m still trying to diagnose why it is variable.

However, the error in the console log is pretty clear. Two errors in TEC debug. bootstrapDatepicker was not loaded before its dependent file tribe-events.bar.js. And the same error for placeholder. After the error, bootstrapDatepicker does initialize. Seems like some sort of race condition where functions are firing before scripts are loaded.

tribe-events.min.js?ver=4.6.15:1 [“TEC Debug: Tribe Events JS init, Init Timer started from tribe-events.js.”]
    tribe-events.min.js?ver=4.6.15:1 TEC Debug: Browser and events settings information:
    tribe-events.min.js?ver=4.6.15:1 [“TEC Debug: tribe-events.js successfully loaded”]
    tribe-events.min.js?ver=4.6.15:1 [“TEC Debug: tribe-events-pro.js successfully loaded”]
    tribe-events.min.js?ver=4.6.15:1 [“TEC Debug: vendor bootstrapDatepicker was not loaded before its dependant file tribe-events-bar.js”]
    o.(anonymous function) @ tribe-events.min.js?ver=4.6.15:1
    (anonymous) @ tribe-events-bar.min.js?ver=4.6.15:1
    i @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2
    fireWith @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2
    ready @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2
    K @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2
    tribe-events.min.js?ver=4.6.15:1 [“TEC Debug: vendor placeholder was not loaded before its dependant file tribe-events-bar.js”]
    o.(anonymous function) @ tribe-events.min.js?ver=4.6.15:1
    (anonymous) @ tribe-events-bar.min.js?ver=4.6.15:1
    i @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2
    fireWith @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2
    ready @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2
    K @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2
    tribe-events.min.js?ver=4.6.15:1 (2) [“TEC Debug: bootstrapDatepicker was just initialized in “tribe-events-bar.js” on:”, n.fn.init(1)]
    tribe-events-bar.min.js?ver=4.6.15:1 Uncaught TypeError: c.bootstrapDatepicker is not a function
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (tribe-events-bar.min.js?ver=4.6.15:1)
    at i (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
    at Function.ready (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
    at HTMLDocument.K (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)

Andras
    Keymaster

Hey Kevin, whazzup.

That’s curious.

Probably you know what I’m going to ask. Are you hitting the same issue if you only have the calendar plugins active with a default theme?

Can you share in what scenarios / on what pages are you hitting this issue?

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘bootstrapDatePicker loading too late’ is closed to new replies.