bootstrap 3 theme

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO bootstrap 3 theme

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mggillespie
    Participant

I’m a bit perplexed… I have installed a bootstrap 3 theme, and everything seemed to be working fine… until I looked to the individual event and the dates and times have gone missing… ( <dt> Date: </dt> ) If I switch back to twentyfourteen they come back… I’m thinking that there’s something in the theme functions.php that is changing something that TECpro requires… perhaps d1 horizontal?

Any ideas you have would be greatly appreciated. I like the bootstrap 3 responsiveness.

mggillespie
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey D

Hello mggillespie,

Thanks for contacting us! From what I can tell, the date and time is rendered, but hidden. For some reason in your theme, ‘.updated’ classes have a display: none; style. If you remove that they will show up.

2014-07-23 at 12.12 PM

Does this make sense? Let me know if this doesn’t work for you.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

mggillespie
    Participant

Perfect sense. That worked. It required modifying the ‘update’ css to get it visible, then adjusting the dl horizontal float:left and textalign:left, then it was back to “normal”. Thanks!

Casey D

Hello mggillespie,

Happy it worked out!

We’d love it if you would leave us a review and let people know how much you like the plugin! http://m.tri.be/jt

I’ll go ahead and close this thread. Let us know if we can help with anything else.

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘bootstrap 3 theme’ is closed to new replies.