Bookings with Tickets created by Store Manager

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Bookings with Tickets created by Store Manager

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dannycare
    Participant

My client is accepting user-submitted bookings on their website which works great with your plugins. However, they deal with businesses and would like to create an ‘invoice’ for their business client by going through the process of booking the tickets and generating an invoice that they can send to their business client via email. The business client can then log in and pay for the order either online, or by bank transfer.

I know this is possible with WooCommerce on it’s own, but I haven’t seen a way that this is possible yet with Event Tickets Plus. Can you tell me if there’s a way?

Cheers,

Danny

Patricia

Hey Danny,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I believe that you can achieve what you want by creating manual orders. If you are using Woocommerce, please follow these steps to create a manual order for your tickets:

• Head over to WooCommerce > Orders > Add Order
    • Change the “Order status” to “Pending Payment” and select a customer
    • Click on “Add items(s)” in the section below the order details
    • Click the “Add product(s)” button that displays
    • Search for the ticket you want to add to the order, then click the “Add” button
    • Click the “Recalculate” button at the bottom of the order
    • At the top of the order screen, in Order Actions, choose the “Email invoice/order details to customer” option
    • Click the “Create” button

That will generate the order and send an email containing the ticket.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Bookings with Tickets created by Store Manager’ is closed to new replies.