Booking Time Slot Functionality

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Booking Time Slot Functionality

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael do Carmo

Good Day,
    Nice plugin – just need a question answered to make sure it meets my requirements before I purchase for my client:
    My client needs this for helicopter rides he sells at events. The rides run every 15 or 20 minutes, and each ride has 4 seats available for example. Now, a person should be able to book any number of seats up to that limit for that time slot. Any remaining seats should be available for someone else to book as well.
    eg: First person books 2 seats for 14:30, second visitor to site is allowed to book 3rd seat for 14:30 for himself and a third visitor allowed to book 4th seat for 14:30 – and then no one else can book for 14:30 for that day.
    Is this possible with your plugin for WordPress and do I need a specific version to meet these requirements?

Kind Regards

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in our plugins. I can help out here.

All the tickets plugin we have create tickets per event and if you gave a stock of 4 tickets per event what you describe is possible.

The issue is that tickets do not support recurring events so you would have to manually create an event for each timeslot and then create tickets for each event of the timeslot.

As much as we would like your business I think we are not quite right for what you are trying to do and you would be better off with a pure booking plugin instead.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Booking Time Slot Functionality’ is closed to new replies.