booking calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions booking calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nico

Hi,

I’d Like to know if your calendar plugin can handle management bookings. I have clients who pay a monthly fee to have access to our services and I need a calendar where they can all see what days they can actually book that service. For example, a client who has 3 days paid to have access to a boat, and there are 10 members for that boat, that client needs to go to a community calendar to see availability of that boat and be able to book his 3 days on the calendar. Is this possible with your plugin?

Geoff

Hi Nico — I hope you had a great weekend!

Good question. I would say that our plugins are not the best fit for things like booking appointments. The Events Calendar is excellent for creating and displaying events in a calendar format and Event Tickets is great for adding free tickets to those events, but neither plugin (or any of the add-ons we have created for them) is really capable for booking appointments in a schedule format. Instead, I would recommend checking the WordPress plugin directory for alternatives that are made specifically for bookings. Here are a few you might want to consider:

Sorry our plugins aren’t the best fit here, but does this at least help answer your question? Please let me know.

Cheers,
    Geoff

Geoff

Hi Nico,

I see my last reply was marked as the correct answer. I’ll go ahead and close this thread but please do let us know if any other questions come up and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘booking calendar’ is closed to new replies.