Book a coach

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Book a coach

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Emanuel

Hi, hope I’m not repeating a question witch was already posted…
    I would like to know witch product would fit the best to my needs:
    The booking process with paiment should start with a chosen coach (database of many thousands), where the client can choose the wished activity (choice of more or less 20 activities agreed by the selected coach), and set the desired date and time for the appointment, and the wished duration, depending on the availability from previous booking of the coach of his weekly working hours for individual training.
    The price per hour should be individually definable by each coach for each activity he choose to propose.

Tks for your help!

Caroline

Hi Emanuel,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us here! I’m afraid that our plugins do not include support for timeslot, venue, or event bookings at this time. For more information on our decision regarding booking support, please refer to our UserVoice forums here:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/3695679-bookings-plugin-or-feature

If this functionality is essential to your project, I’d suggest exploring other currently-available options for booking-based plugins. I’m sorry to disappoint. 🙁

Thanks again, and please don’t hesitate to follow up if there’s anything else that we can assist with!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Book a coach’ is closed to new replies.