Boat Trips – Tickets

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Boat Trips – Tickets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chris Rutter

Hi,

I need a plug where I can sell tickets to a boat trip.
    The boat trip is 3 times daily, 10am – 12am, 1pm – 3pm and 4pm-7pm.

Each has a different price, and each change price depending on days of the week (Saturdays are more expensive than Mondays for example)

Can this plugin help me?

Caroline

Hi Chris,

Thanks so much for your interest in our plugins! While we do offer support for both recurring events (using Events Calendar PRO) and ticket sales (using Event Tickets Plus), I’m afraid that ticketing support for recurring events isn’t an available feature at this time. 🙁 I’m sorry to disappoint! We’re working hard to make this frequently-requested feature available as soon as possible–you can keep up with the latest information on upcoming plugin features by following us on our blog or on social media.

Again, I’m so sorry to disappoint! Thanks again for stopping by, and let us know if there’s anything else we can assist with!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Boat Trips – Tickets’ is closed to new replies.