Blog Sidebar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Blog Sidebar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kristin
    Participant

I would like to NOT have my blog sidebar show up on my events tag/archive pages. I assume I need to modify my theme template but need help on the details. Please provide an actual example if possible. Thanks!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Kristin,

Thanks for reaching out!

I would first recommend changing theĀ “Events template” setting under Events > Settings > Display. If this doesn’t help, then the simplest option would be to hide the sidebar with CSS.

If you do need to jump into the template files, then you could use the tribe_is_event function to check if you are on an events page before displaying the sidebar. However, keep in mind that any changes made directly in your theme files will be overwritten next time you update your theme, so you would want to do this in a child theme.

We are a bit limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations like this, but if you get stuck or have any questions, please let me know – I’ll be happy to point you in the right direction!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Blog Sidebar’ is closed to new replies.