blog articles order reversed

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO blog articles order reversed

• This topic has 26 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Paulo.
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Paulo
    Participant

Hi,
    Not fix with the The events Calendar PRO 4.4.22 ?
    Thanks

Paulo
    Participant

This reply is private.

Paulo
    Participant

Hi,
    Finaly I solve the problem by downgrading The Events Calendar PRO 4.4.22 to 4.4.19
    Now every thing is OK
    I will try the updates in my test site before installing in the production site.
    Thanks

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Paulo!

First, let me apologise for the delay in getting back to you. We’ve been out on our annual team trip and we are slowly getting back to normal response times.

We really appreciate you following up with this to let us know it works ok by downgrading to 4.4.19

I have set this thread’s status to “Pending fix” and linked it to the report so we can let you know when a fix is available in one of our next maintenance releases.

Our apologies for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience.

Best,
    Victor

Jeff Payne
    Participant

I’ve been trying to hunt down the issue with this because I have several sites this is happening on.

It appears to be an issue in events-calendar-pro/Tribe/Main.php lines 1386 -1388 & 1426 – 1428.

This hide by default option is returning TRUE on Posts and somehow flipping the query return order.

I’ve temporarily disabled lines 1426 – 1428 in the code and it’s fixed my issue, however, it’d be great to get an update pushed on this that returns true for only events, this is breaking all of my clients’ sites with Events Cal Pro on it.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Jeff!

Thanks for chiming in here and letting us know about your findings.

Could you please share with us a copy of the latest Enfold theme in a private reply so we can run some tests and have as reference to investigate the conflict?

Thanks,
    Victor

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Just wanted to let you know that we were able to find the source of the problem and we already have a bug report for this issue.

I will set this thread’s status to “Pending fix” and link it to the report. This way, we will notify you once a fix is released in one of our next maintenance releases of our plugins.

Jeff, thanks again for your input on this. No need to send us your copy of the Enfold theme.

We apologise for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we work on this.

Best,
    Victor

tans
    Participant

Any news on this? Have the same problem.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi @tans!

Thanks for chiming in here.

I’ve just checked the report and it seems a fix has a possible fix has already been found for this issue. It still has to undergo a series of steps before it can get into a plugin release, but it looks probable that is going to make it into the next version of Events Calendar PRO.

We’ll notify here once we ship the fix.

Best,
    Victor

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-6-may-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Paulo
    Participant

Hi,
    It’s OK now for me.

Accueil

Thanks

Victor
    Keymaster

Glad to know that Paulo!

We appreciate you following up to let us know about it.

I’ll close this thread now, but feel free to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’ll be happy to help.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • The topic ‘blog articles order reversed’ is closed to new replies.