Block off dates like Holidays

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Block off dates like Holidays

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by James O'Sullivan.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    James O’Sullivan
    Participant

Hi there, is there anyway from the settings area or maybe some extension where one can block off bookings such as bank holidays and for example days like St. Patricks day. I know I could create a category for example and put all holidays into that category but the issue is when you create a recurring event you need to say “this happens every day except patricks day and a bank holiday” and that is very hard to setup really. So it would be good if the patricks day and bank holidays were blocked off so to speak or something like this if im making sense?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

George
    Participant

Hey James,

Thanks for reaching out. This is a great feature idea — and one totally worth submitting to our UserVoice page — but it is not possible at this time with our plugins. 🙁 There is no Extensions that do this, either.

Sorry to bear that news!

Please let me know if there are any other issues or questions I can try to help with.

— George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Block off dates like Holidays’ is closed to new replies.