block dates in the past from event submission.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO block dates in the past from event submission.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sean
    Participant

a user is manually entering a start date of 1970 and an end date of 2012 for events and it is creating thousands of entries to approve /delete, any way to prevent submitting events in the past? seems the calendar has a year range of +- 10 years as it starts out from 2002 to 2022 and if you enter 1970 manually it shows 1960 to 1980 in the years range.
    i also hopefully can delete 3000 events in the past?

i have looked through forums and documentation and did not find anything but i am probably not using the right terms.

Sean

Casey
    Participant

Sean,
    I’m not aware of an easy way to do this, without modifying the plugin core files. I’ll pass this along to development team to see if they have any further ideas. Stay tuned…

Casey
    Participant

Sean,
    Here’s what our devs said:

“Currently, there isn’t anything in core that allows for that.

If the user is good with jQuery they could write a simple plugin that uses the field id to setup a select box instead of input field based on year list they define. It would make for a good addon plugin/code bit.”

Good luck and let us know if you have any other questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘block dates in the past from event submission.’ is closed to new replies.