Blank White Screen when Editing Recurring Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Blank White Screen when Editing Recurring Events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joanna Shebson
    Participant

We are using 3.9.3 but when editing a Recurring Event, we’re getting a blank white screen.
    It works on Siteground on a dev site but not on InMotion – I have been in touch with them, but if you have any experience with their server config that might be getting in the way, I’d be grateful for your help. Thanks.

Barry

Hi funinjerusalem,

The current recurring events implementation will try to update all recurring events “en masse”. If you have created a pattern that will result in a large number of events this can, unfortunately, cause timeouts in some hosting environments.

We are planning on addressing this in the next release – but before I jump the gun, I wanted to check on the sorts of events you are creating: if for instance this problem occurs with an event that will only recur two or three times, the problem is probably something else.

On the other hand, if you have something recurring daily for many months or something else like that, then that would result in a lot of events being generated and that would tend to confirm that this might be the problem you are facing.

Does this fit your experiences?

Barry

Hi!

It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

• Need help with anything else? Go right ahead and post a new topic, one of the team will be only too happy to help
    • Still need help with this issue and need to re-open it? Again, please simply create a new topic and link to this one to provide the team with some context

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Blank White Screen when Editing Recurring Events’ is closed to new replies.