Blank Ticket Emails

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Blank Ticket Emails

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by onestone media.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    onestone media
    Participant

Hey guys, so the plugin has been working great so far.
    We’ve just discovered that some of the ticket emails being sent out are blank! The only pattern that I can see is that they all of the blank ones have a 0 value (they’ve been discounted by coupon). Anyone got any idea what would cause this?
    It’s quite urgent as the show is on Saturday!
    Thanks

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support and sorry you are having an issue with the emails. Sounds like a conflict. Can you also try testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins? If you would prefer not to do this on your live site, WP Staging will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing. Let me know what you find!

Thanks,
    Brendan

onestone media
    Participant

Thanks for your reply Brendon, I can’t find any conflicts? I’ve staged the site as you said and disabled all plugins. Still the ticket email is blank for this type of ticket.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

This is a weird issue and not sure where its coming from since you are the first I am hearing about blank emails. In any case, are other emails blank as well like when you do a reset password? Also please make sure you are running the latest version of this plugin and WordPress.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Blank Ticket Emails’ is closed to new replies.