Blank "Submit an Event" page

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Blank "Submit an Event" page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jaredjohnston
    Participant

The Submit an Event page is blank on a site I am currently building. I think it’s an issue with the template (Gantry 5) as it works when I switch to the default template. Is there a shortcode or other way to embed that form on a page?

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I would be happy to help you.

At the moment, there is no shortcode or other way to embed the Submit an Event form on a page.

Having a shortcode for that would be nice indeed. Someone has already requested that feature: https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/4959305-shortcode-for-community-events. Please feel free to add your vote there! This allows us to gauge interest in this particular feature request, which helps us prioritize our development efforts.

I can also recommend checking out the following resources:

Please let me know if that helps.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Blank "Submit an Event" page’ is closed to new replies.