Blank page when adding ticket to cart

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Blank page when adding ticket to cart

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Winfried
    Participant

Hi,

When adding a ticket to the cart a blank page shows up. I enabled debug mode, but it shows nothing.
    All plugins are disabled, except for the obvious ones; Woocommerce, Events Calendar and Wootickets.

Take a look at: http://jm-events.nl/event/bzb-unplugged-en-support-act-the-wetnecks/

Barry

Hi Winfried,

If you are running WooCommerce 2.3.0 or greater can you ensure that you have also updated WooCommerce Tickets to the latest 3.9.1 release – does that help here?

Let me know how you get on!

James Rosnack
    Participant

I am having the exact same problem so I dont want to add a new thread (If that is ok).

my page is here:
    http://spicewoodvineyards.com/event/7th-annual-chili-cook-off/

If you scroll to the bottom and order tickets, it takes you to a blank screen cart page and has been working no problems until recently. All other woocommerce cart products work with no issues. Another interesting bit is that while troubleshooting, I found that if something else is already in your cart, it works, but if your cart is empty, the user goes to a blank white page.

Woocommerce and Events/tickets are all up to date. I have disabled all non essential plugins, even testing with essential plugins disabled. tickets add to cart does same thing regardless.

Barry

Hi!

I’d prefer that you do create a new topic, if that’s ok. The originally posted problem was different – Winfried did not seem to be using the same version of our plugin as you are – and it can also be difficult to help two different users at different stages of the troubleshooting process 🙂

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Blank page when adding ticket to cart’ is closed to new replies.