Blank Dashboard when assigning a user to Editor Role.

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Blank Dashboard when assigning a user to Editor Role.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Theo
    Participant

I am getting a blank dashboard when assigning a user to be an Editor of my site. When they log in as Editor it is blank, when I disable the Events Calendar Pro plug-in they are fine. Is there a fix?
    http://thefullmoonsaloon.com/
    Theo

Rob

Hi Theo. Thanks for the note and sorry to hear you’re having issues. A few things you may want to check out:

* It could be a permalinks-related issue. Resave your permalinks page to reset them.
    * Make sure you’re running the latest version of the plugin (2.0.6) for both free & PRO — these need to be in sync or it won’t function properly.
    * Check that there aren’t any earlier versions of The Events Calendar or Events Calendar PRO active anywhere on the site. If they’re present, deactivate them.
    * Make sure you’re running the latest version of WordPress.
    * Try to identify whether this is a conflict with another plugin. You can do so easily by deactivating any other plugins you’ve got active and checking whether the issue persists.
    * If it isn’t a plugin conflict, it may be a theme one. If after deactivating all other plugins the issue persists, please revert to the default 2011 theme and test whether it’s an issue there.

Please also confirm whether or not you’ve modified the “Editor” role in any way, or if you’ve got role manager plugins active. We’ll try to assist from there.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Blank Dashboard when assigning a user to Editor Role.’ is closed to new replies.