Blank Admin Dashboard after activation

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Blank Admin Dashboard after activation

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Quentin
    Participant

I have had the free Event Calendar plugin installed for a while for testing and setup of a site, and once everything was ready and I was sure I’d be using the pro version (for repeating events, venues, etc.) I purchased and uploaded the Pro plugin, after activating the plugin the wordpress Admin always results in a blank screen until I delete the PRO plugin on the server.

Rob

Hi Quentin. Sorry to hear that you’re having issues; sounds like something is definitely amiss. As this is obviously not the default behavior of the plugin my guess there is either a conflict with another plugin or your theme at play. Are you in a position where you can test deactivation of other plugins (and your theme, if necessary) to see if one of them is causing the issue?

Also, can you confirm that you’re running The Events Calendar 2.0.3 and The Events Calendar PRO 2.0.3, and not a version other than those? Please also let us know what version of WP you’re on. We’ll do what we can to assist from there.

Quentin
    Participant

Actually, it turned out to be a memory issue on the server itself. Sorry to make it sound like a problem with the plugin.

Rob

No problem at all. Glad to hear you got that figured out. If you need anything else, let me know…happy to do what we can on our end.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Blank Admin Dashboard after activation’ is closed to new replies.