Black Page Gantry Rocket theme

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Black Page Gantry Rocket theme

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Robert

Hello,

When I installed the plugin earlier today, everything was fine.
    Added events, and was very happy. The website is using Gantry Rocket theme Flux.

Later today after adding more content to the website, something must have changed.
    The calendar page is blank.
    Safari console shows the following error “Timer “Tribe JS Init Timer” does not exist”
    If I load the default theme, the calendar comes back, so it is clearly the theme that is causing the problem.

Any advice?

Website is below http://realm.robyost.com/events/

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Robert,

We are unfortunately unable to provide support through our Pre-Sales forum channel, but you can head over to The Events Calendar WordPress.org support forums for assistance and answers.

If you have a PRO license, you can log into your account and get assistance through the PRO forums. If you need to reset your password, you can do so here. This will send an email to the account used when you initially registered for the support forums.

To get you started, yes, it does look like a theme conflict. I would suggest to get in touch with the developers of the theme to help you out with this. There might be a piece of code in their theme that causes this error.

Thanks for understanding and good luck.

Cheers,
    Andras

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Black Page Gantry Rocket theme’ is closed to new replies.