Birthday party

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Birthday party

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    reddishpink
    Participant

Hi there
    Looking at using this plugin for a venue where users can book to have their child’s birthday party.

Requirements are:
    Every day all year users can book 4 different time slots (2 hours) in the day when they want to book the event (party)

They would then pay online for the event.

What combination (if any) of your tools would you recommend?

Right now I have been working with Event Cal Pro and Wootickets. But I fear there are some limitations – mainly around re-occuring events and tickets. Can you advise?

Thanks

Leah

Hi reddishpink,

Thanks for getting in touch. As we specify on the WooCommerce Tickets product page, our ticketing plugins do not work with recurring events. If you make a ticket on a recurring event, that same ticket will show on all instances of that event. We hope to integrate ticketing with recurring events in the near future, but at this time that is still a limitation.

Our ticketing plugins are not exactly designed for time slot bookings, but you can still make them work for this situation. You’d need to do something like make different ticket types for the various time slots, and then users could purchase that ticket for that specific time slot, thus reserving it. Each day would need to be a different event for this to work, however, because of the issue I noted above. In that case I would recommend a third-party post duplicating plugin to make your life easier.

Does that answer your questions? Let me know if I can elaborate on anything.

Best,

Leah

reddishpink
    Participant

Thanks Leah, Ill review and decide the best way forward.
    Jeff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Birthday party’ is closed to new replies.