Billing Issue on renewal for Events Calendar Pro

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Billing Issue on renewal for Events Calendar Pro

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jamie Curley
    Participant

I got an email reminder for renewal which I paid today. But then when I was checking my acct it appears the DUPLICATE Calendar Pro that I was charged/refunded for last year was what I just renewed again in error! See screen shots below. How do I get a refund and prevent this from happening again next year?

This is the one I just renewed – now expires 11/8/18.

But this one is listed further down on my account page and it expires 3/29/18??

Jamie Curley, Office Manager
    North Ridge Community Church
    http://www.NorthRidge.org

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi James,

Thanks for the email. I do see you renewed today and the other license appears to be for a different site. The last four of license key is: e664

Can you login into your account and go to “My Account” > “License Keys”. This will show you what sites are attached to each license.

Hope that helps!

Thanks,
    Brendan

Jamie Curley
    Participant

Brendan,

I’ve already been into my acct/license keys – that’s how I found out I have 2 different purchases of the same plugin, I only have 1 website I’m using all of these products on. I accidentally purchased 2 of the same plugins last year – was refunded – but what I think is happening is the ‘wrong’ plug in from last year is still showing in my account and it was on auto rebilled.

0c299ec9675505c6d3a6e86070b7b8a7ff27e664 – this is the one I want to KEEP and will renew next March 2018.

48de1d398807a555d0b7c467e88ba904d4a99f84 – this is the one that needs to be REFUNDED (I renewed it in error on 11/8/18)

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Jamie,

Thanks for clarifying. I went ahead and refunded the renewal for 48de1d398807a555d0b7c467e88ba904d4a99f84. Please allow 3-5 business days to return to your account.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Billing Issue on renewal for Events Calendar Pro’ is closed to new replies.