Best way to enter tickets manually by admin

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Best way to enter tickets manually by admin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kian Lam Kho
    Participant

We are giving our visitors option to either purchase tickets online or by calling/emailing. We would like to enter these tickets manually. I do understand that you don’t currently have a way of directly entering tickets. However, do you have a work around that we can do this? Perhaps add a new user registration and add the tickets? Or add tickets to a user already in the system? Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Kian,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

At this point, the best method to achieve this is to use a User switching plugin such as https://wordpress.org/plugins/user-switching/

Basically that will allow you to perform the front-end process as that other user.
    Better yet, if you are only using RSVP tickets you can do so without that plugin. Simply head over to the event and use the ticket form (entering the attendees email).

Let me know how that works out for you and if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Glad we could help, you are welcome back in our support forums any time!

Since you marked the above thread as the correct answer, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Best way to enter tickets manually by admin’ is closed to new replies.