best version for selling tickets

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions best version for selling tickets

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Guido Nietmann

I have to sell tickets for a tourist boat ride, who happens on daily basis. Have WordPress/Woocommerce installed, what’s the best solution to sell tickets for me?

Guido Nietmann

I have to sell tickets for a tourist boat ride, who happens on daily basis. Have WordPress/Woocommerce installed, what’s the best solution to sell tickets for me? Even better if it have actual translations to Brasilian Portuguese

Leah

Hi Guido,

Thanks for your interest in our plugins. If you are already using WooCommerce then your best option for selling tickets is WooCommerce Tickets. It uses WooCommerce for the transactions, so you wouldn’t need to add or learn another commerce engine.

There are Brazilian Portuguese translations for The Events Calendar, Events Calendar PRO, and WooCommerce Tickets. However, they are outdated. I would love to have you help update them- you could even get free licenses in exchange. If you are interested, check out the Getting Started post in our Translations forum where you’ll find the instructions and files you need.

Best,

Leah

Guido Nietmann

Where can i get the current translations? Would be very easier for my to translate from pt_PT to pt_BR than english. I think i’ve didnt got the deal about the plugins anyway: if i buy WooCommerce Tickets, do i need to buy Events Callendar Pro too, to sell my tickets? Anyway, i’ve already translated the files for WooCommerce Tickets, will send it to you.

Leah

Hi Guido,

The translation files are all in the plugin already, you just need to change the language for your site. We have a tutorial for doing that here. We have both pt_BR and pt_PT translations.

If you have finished a translation, you can submit it via the Translation forum.

You do not need to purchase Events Calendar PRO to use WooCommerce Tickets. WooCommerce Tickets will work just our free core plugin.

Best,

Leah

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘best version for selling tickets’ is closed to new replies.