Below Events shows (pages, categories, archives)

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Below Events shows (pages, categories, archives)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Craig

Hello.
    Been messing around with ECP and love it. Having a small issue. Below my events it shows all my (pages, categories, archives).
    How do I remove so nothing is there?
    Can be seen here!
    http://miami.paintedthetown.com/event/radiohead

Rob

Thanks for the note, Craig, and for your words. Glad to hear you’re enjoying the calendar thus far.

For this issue…have you tried switching to a different template solution under Settings –> The Events Calendar? The plugin comes with two of its own and your theme may add a few others. But that’d be my first suggestion…and if that doesn’t do the trick let me know so I can get you what you need. Cheers!

Craig

Hi Rob,
    Thanks for the quick reply. There are only the two templates. I switched to the page template and it looks ok. Why do you think the event template was doing that?
    Thanks again! 🙂

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Craig,

Can’t tell you exactly but the ECP page template does contain a very stripped down set of code so it may be that running that in your theme, it actually displays some extra things that wouldn’t be there in your page template…

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Below Events shows (pages, categories, archives)’ is closed to new replies.