Before I download – will I be able to move the plugin?

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Before I download – will I be able to move the plugin?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ent20
    Participant

I’ve just bought the paid Eventbrite add on for Events Calendar and I want to download it to a test site, to then move across to a live site later. Before I download it, can someone please confirm that I’ll be able to move the paid plugin to the new domain? It will still only be being used on one site at a time.
    Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

HI,

Thanks for purchasing our plugins.

The plugins do not reply on the license key to work so you can download and setup on any install you would like for testing.

The license gives you access to automated updates so typically you only need to enter that on the site you want to have that.

If you have more questions I encourage you to check out our license articles:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase-category/purchase-install/

And if something is still not clear then create another support question and we can help out.

Cheers

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Before I download – will I be able to move the plugin?’ is closed to new replies.