Before buying for a Sport Hall

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Before buying for a Sport Hall

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Christophe

Hello, I’ve got specifics questions :
    It for a customer who’s got a Sport Hall. He should be able to create recurring events for his courses (ex: each Mondays, from 13.00 to 14.00pm, max 12 places). The customer should take pack of courses but he can also book for 1 course. If he book for 5 courses, he could say that he comes each Mondays for 5, 10 or 20 times. In this series, he can also cancel one of theses Mondays and take another days where there are free ‘seats’ …
    Let me know which modules I’ll have to buy and how to best implement your solutions …
    Waiting for your quick news, many thanks

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support. The issue would be that the tickets do not work for recurring events. So, if he were to be selling seats or tickets for that matter, it would need to be an individual event. Sounds like you need something more like a booking calendar. I know a lot of customers have used something called Bookly.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Before buying for a Sport Hall’ is closed to new replies.