Basic Question and I almost feel dumb for asking

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Basic Question and I almost feel dumb for asking

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Pj Disharoon

But I can’t figure how to add my events calendar to a specific page on my site. I’m use to using shortcuts but I can’t find them. I want my calendar to be displayed under my trainings page.

Thanks I appreciate

George
    Participant

Hey PJ,

This isn’t a dumb question at all!

Unfortunately, shortcodes do not come included with The Events Calendar at this time. The best solution that we most often recommend for people looking for this functionality is to use an experimental plugin called “Event Rocket”.

Check out Event Rocket here → https://wordpress.org/plugins/event-rocket/

This is a plugin made by one of our own core plugin developers, so it’s very solid and well-made. Read through the information about that plugin, and try it out – it lets you embed events with shortcodes like you mention.

Will this work well for you? Let us know if it helps!

— George

George
    Participant

Hello,

This issue’s been sitting here a while so I’m going to go ahead and close it for now – if other issues arise, don’t hesitate to come back and open a new ticket, and if you need to open a new ticket about the same issues you originally brought up here, please share a link to this original ticket so we can pick up where we left off.

Cheers!
    George

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Basic Question and I almost feel dumb for asking’ is closed to new replies.