barcodes on wootickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus barcodes on wootickets

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    James O’Sullivan
    Participant

Hi there,
    I see a few threads around barcodes showing on the wootickets emails that are sent to customers. Has this been integrated and if so does it work with this plugin: http://www.woothemes.com/products/woocommerce-order-barcodes/

Thanks

Geoff

Hello James!

Great question. Unfortunately, barcodes are still not supported. However, they are being looked at as part of a major overhaul to our ticketing framework. I don’t have a specific timeframe for when that will be released, but it could be in the next few months. Again, that’s more personal speculation than actual timeline. 🙂

I haven’t tested the barcode functionality of that add-on with WooTickets, but it looks like it was meant to integrate with the WooCommerce Bookings. That makes me think it would not integrate with our WooTickets add-on.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know and happy holidays!

Geoff

James O’Sullivan
    Participant

@geoff, I guess its not integrated then as you say. I think the wootickets needs multiple names support and also the barcode support if its to really get up there. Hopefully as you say the overhaul is not to far away and we can enjoy the update soon. I think some of these features here would be great: http://tickera.com/

Thanks

Geoff

Thanks, James! Yes, I think there is a lot to look forward to in the upcoming tickets overhaul. In the meantime, we’re always taking suggestions over on our UserVoice page if there is anything specific you’d like to toss out there for us to consider in a future release.

I’m going to go ahead and close this ticket, but please feel free to hit us up if any other questions pop up–we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘barcodes on wootickets’ is closed to new replies.