barcode and extra product add ons

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions barcode and extra product add ons

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    michaelc

Hi,
    I have read over this plugin and all seems to be what I want except the missing barcode functionality.
    In another thread, it mentions that this is included in a beta build of the next version. Just wondering how close is that to completion?

I do not want to buy the woocommerce barcode plugin if this is something thats going to be available.

Also, as an event we would like to add on optional extras onto the event which would update the price, is this possible?

thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in WooCommerce Tickets.

We are hoping to do a beta with QR codes by the end of the month. However, that could change if we run into unforeseen issues.

I do not believe the next version will include event extras. It will have additional fields to collect information, but not change the price.

It maybe possible with customizations, but that is beyond the support we can provide.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

michaelc

If i was to buy would I be able to start off with the beta version then update to the stable build after when it is released?

Brian
    Keymaster

We do not have the beta available yet so you would not be able to use it now if you purchased.

Once the beta is out you can do a beta test before purchasing and then purchase once it goes live and upgrade to the released build.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘barcode and extra product add ons’ is closed to new replies.