Bad License Message for Facebook Activation with Active License

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Bad License Message for Facebook Activation with Active License

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rachel Peters
    Participant

I have renewed my license but when I click the “Connect to Facebook” button I get a “Bad License” error.

Hi Rachel,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue on your site!

Are you able to use the Events Calendar PRO and Event Aggregator functionality at all?

If you go to Events > Help, you can scroll down and see your Event Aggregator Status. Can you take a screenshot of what you see there?

Can you also check that the Event Aggregator is connected to your current license key? See My Account » Licenses to find your current key.

You may want to also just manually re-enter the license key, even if it is correct, and ‘Save Changes’.

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Rachel Peters
    Participant

Hi Jaime, Thanks for your help. When I checked the settings in the HELP area I realized that connection between facebook and the website was broken for some reason. I refreshed it and the license is working now. Thank you.

Glad everything worked out, you are welcome back in our support forums any time!

Since you marked this thread as Resolved, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Bad License Message for Facebook Activation with Active License’ is closed to new replies.