Background Colour of tickets box

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Background Colour of tickets box

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    joesampriest
    Participant

Hi chaps, great work firstly – a lifesaver.

My only issues is a relatively simple styling one. I just want to get rid of the background colour for the ‘tickets’ box at the bottom of an event. Edited style.css to get rid of the event details box and just wondered if you could help further.

I have deactivated the plugin and am just using woocommerce products until I get the styling issue sorted but url is here: highrowtickets.com

Best wishes,

Joe

Geoff

Hello there, Joe! Thanks for getting in touch–we’re stoked you’re enjoying the plugin so far and appreciate the kind words for sure. šŸ™‚

You can certainly change the background color of the ticket box by targeting the following CSS in your theme’sĀ style.css file:

table.tribe-events-tickets {
    background-color: #fff; /* or whatever color you want */
    }

Will this work for you? Please let me know. šŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

joesampriest
    Participant

Hi, I have changed it but the surround of the table is still in white… Could the whole background be transparent?

Cheers for your help so far!

Geoff

Yeah, some of that is going to be due to the color of the table cell borders. You may need to play around with it a bit, for example, removing the these borders:

table.tribe-events-tickets td {
    border: 0;
    }

Like I said, just play around with the different table elements a bit to get exactly what you’re looking for. I hope this helps!

Geoff

Geoff

Hi Joe! This thread’s been quiet for a couple of weeks, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to let us know if any other questions pop up and we’d be happy to help. šŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Background Colour of tickets box’ is closed to new replies.