Background Color

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Background Color

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tgolas
    Participant

I’m using The Events Calendar (not pro) for one of my nonprofit sites, and trying to figure out how to change the background color on the calendar and individual event views. You can see them here: http://expresstheatre.com/events/ and here: http://expresstheatre.com/event/cosas-de-ninos-el-circo-loco/

The theme adds a DIV to each page that covers up the blue background image like this:

<div id =“main” class=“full_width” style=”
    background: #eee;
    “>…</div>

Is there an easy fix that will change the calendar and events page background to match the rest of the site? I really want to figure this one out because I’m about to add the same plugin (pro and non pro version) to several other nonprofit sites that are running on the same theme.

Thanks for your help.

Barry

Hi!

What happens if you switch from the Default Page Template (in the Events > Settings > Display admin screen) to Default Events Template – does that improve things at all?

Let me know!

tgolas
    Participant

I could hug you! I’ve been wracking my brain on this all day. I actually switched from Default Events Template TO the Default Page Template, which includes that “main” DIV.

One more question, please. It’s working now in the default page template, but I’d prefer the wide (with no sidebars) version of the default page for the calendar. Is this an easy option.

Thanks again for the fast help and for saving my brain.

tgolas
    Participant
    tgolas
    Participant

It looks as if I may be able to use Event Rocket to acheive what I’m after, too: display the month-view calendar on a fill-width page and the individual events in my default template. Thanks for these options.

Barry

Fantastic 🙂

I’ll go ahead and close this thread in that case – but if we can help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Last but not least, if you have a moment to spare we’d love to get your thoughts on The Events Calendar over on our plugin review page – thanks again!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Background Color’ is closed to new replies.