BackEnd Event Title displaying in single column each letter of title on own line

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO BackEnd Event Title displaying in single column each letter of title on own line

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dhurst
    Participant

when looking at all my events in the admin view, the title of each event is displaying incorrectly.
    each letter of the event title is on its own line, this makes it extremely hard to see the event titles, with more than event I have to scroll down the page to see the next event.

I am having this issue on numerous different computers all with different size screens and resolutions.
    screen shot attached.

I have been having this issue from day 1, I have done all the updates to the plugins that have been available and am running the latest versions of everything.

on the front end that the site visitors see everything looks good.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hi! Thanks for reaching out. We’re experiencing a high volume of support requests right now, but please do bear with us and we’ll review your question as quickly as possible.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support.

After looking at your screenshot, I think the core of the issue here is that your Post Type list table for “Events” has too many columns.

This means that the horizontal space for the table cells is limited, so the text is squeezed so much as to be vertical like you are experiencing.

To help with this, you should be able to see a tab in the top-right corner if your wp-admin sreen—the one which you took a screenshot of, I mean.

When you click this “Screen Options” tab, a drawer of check boxes should be revealed. Each check box corresponds to a column—so if you uncheck any unnecessary columns, that should open up space here for the text to display normally.

I hope that helps!

-Brendan

dhurst
    Participant

Thank you for the Awesome support!
    Problem resolved
    Thanks!!!

Brendan
    Keymaster

Glad to hear!

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘BackEnd Event Title displaying in single column each letter of title on own line’ is closed to new replies.