Backend Datepicker

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Backend Datepicker

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Katarina
    Participant

Hi guys! Thanks for a great plugin. I’m having a minor, but quite annoying issue with the datepicker when creating a new event. It starts on Sundays, but I would like it to start on Mondays – the standard start of the week in my country. My editors and publicists will certainly make some mistakes when they will be adding to the calendar (I know I do). The frontend datepicker/calendar month view starts on Mondays (in tune with my WordPress settings). Any hints on this?

Barry

Hi Katarina, I believe that’s a bug and I’ll certainly make a note so we can try to address it for a future release.

Thanks for reporting!

Katarina
    Participant

Great!

Barry

No problem at all – I’ll close this thread since we can’t do much else right at this moment but do look out for a fix in a future release (realistically it probably won’t quite make the very next maintenance release, though).

Thanks again!

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Katarina. This is just a note to let you know that we didn’t get a chance to look at your issue for our maintenance release this time around.

While it’s possible we may have inadvertently fixed it in addressing another issue and welcome your feedback to confirm or deny this once you’ve updated, we want to set your expectations.

Rest assured getting this resolved is still a priority for us. We look forward to addressing this as soon as we’ve got bandwidth/resources to allow it.

Thanks for being part of the TEC community!

Leah

Hey there,

I just wanted to let you know that a fix for this issue is included in our upcoming version 3.3. Keep an eye out on your WordPress Plugins page for an update. Thanks for your patience while we worked on this!

Cheers,
    Leah

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Backend Datepicker’ is closed to new replies.