Back office add ans setting back office for my customer

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Back office add ans setting back office for my customer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Thierry Trompette
    Participant

Hello,

Can you confirme than i can give a acces to my customer for add her event ?

Can I set the ticket price and set the amount of fees that my client has. A bit like online ticketing of Eventbrite.

thanks you

Josh
    Participant

Hey Thierry,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I’m not sure I follow exactly what you’re looking for here. Is the “customer” here the owner of the site that you’re building for her?

Or, are you the site owner and the customer is someone that is just adding events to your site?

Thanks!

Thierry Trompette
    Participant

Hello josh,

I am the owner of the site and I want to sell tickets for the organizer and collect a commission.

For this I would like to know if the product you propose doing this.

i need a solution such as eventbrite but with my brand.

Thierry

Josh
    Participant

Hey Thierry,

Thanks for clarifying here!

It sounds like our Community Manager bundle is specifically what you’re looking for our Community Manager Bundle.

This allows visitors (or logged-in subscribers) to create events on your site, create and charge for tickets on the site, and you define how commissions will work on the site as well.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Back office add ans setting back office for my customer’ is closed to new replies.