Back-end Issues + Pay now buttons

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Back-end Issues + Pay now buttons

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    raindance
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve got two questions I need help on:

One: on the backend of my wordpress site the titles come up in a line rather than proper written out text (see screenshot attached) this is a minor problem but a little annoying when going through lots of events.

Secondly, is there a way to add a buy now (I use paypal) button to the event listing of upcoming events – example page here: http://www.raindance.org/london/upcoming-courses/

Perhaps under the price?

Thanks

Nico

Hi there @raindance,

Thanks for getting in touch with us! I’ll help you here 🙂

One: on the backend of my wordpress site the titles come up in a line rather than proper written out text (see screenshot attached) this is a minor problem but a little annoying when going through lots of events.

This sounds like pretty annoying! Sometimes plugins add columns to the event (or other post types) grids. At the top of the listing page you’ll see a ‘Screen Options’ link, just click on it and un-check the unnecessary columns to give some more space to the necessary columns!

Secondly, is there a way to add a buy now (I use paypal) button to the event listing of upcoming events – example page here: http://www.raindance.org/london/upcoming-courses/

Sure this is possible! How are you storing the PayPal button URL in the event?

Please let me know about this and I’ll make a snippet for you,
    Best,
    Nico

raindance
    Participant

Ah awesome that’s problem one solved!

We put the html into the custom fields section of the events for the paypal buttons

Nico

Thanks for following up @raindance! Glad to hear problem #1 is solved 😉

Still not sure where you are storing that information, Can you please send me a screenshot of the field in the backend? The snippet will look like the following (lacking the actual button html):

/* Tribe, echo a call to action in the list view */
    function tribe_events_list_add_link ( ) {
    echo 'paypal button';
    }
    add_action( 'tribe_events_before_the_event_title', 'tribe_events_list_add_link');

I see the button is added via custom code or template override, right? I don’t recognize the html around the paypal button in the single event page.

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Back-end Issues + Pay now buttons’ is closed to new replies.