Available Tickets Are Not Going Down

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Available Tickets Are Not Going Down

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tyler
    Participant

Hi,

I noticed that the tickets I have available for events are not going down after someone purchases. It still show the max number available.

Here is a screenshot showing max amount of tickets still available – https://www.screencast.com/t/KT1ZfYgqWQQt

Here is a screenshot showing tickets have been purchased – https://www.screencast.com/t/wdwCCWlvfN

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Tyler,

Thanks for using our plugins!

I’m sorry you are experiencing an issue with the ticketing plugin.

Is the issue that the available stock does not change / decrease when people purchase a ticket?

What is the status of the WooCommerce orders? Are they all completed?

What are your settings under Events > Settings > Tickets tab > WooCommerce support section?

Are you also experiencing this if you deactivate all plugin and leave only the calendar plugins and WooCommerce active with a default theme like twentyseventeen? This can help us eliminate and interference other plugins might have.

The answers to these will help us get started on fixing this. Looking forward to helping you out.

Cheers,
    Andras

Tyler
    Participant

Hi Andras,

I never received a notification of your reply.

Thank you for your response.

Here are my answers.

First I want to say, I manually changed the stock available so the example I gave where there is an issue has changed because I could not have people over book.

Is the issue that the available stock does not change / decrease when people purchase a ticket?
    Yes that is correct.

What is the status of the WooCommerce orders? Are they all completed?
    No. Some are still processing. But the number still doesnt change for the ones that are “processing” and “completed”

What are your settings under Events > Settings > Tickets tab > WooCommerce support section?
    https://www.screencast.com/t/tjjqIzgMr

Are you also experiencing this if you deactivate all plugin and leave only the calendar plugins and WooCommerce active with a default theme like twentyseventeen? This can help us eliminate and interference other plugins might have.
    Yes. I tried this and after someone purchased a ticket…no change in available stock.

Thank you,
    Tyler

Andras
    Keymaster

Tyler, thanks for getting back to me on this.

So far I haven’t been able to reproduce the issue. Please give me some time while I do some investigation. I’ll get back to you in a couple of days.

Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,
    Andras

Andras
    Keymaster

Hey Tyler,

So far I haven’t been able to reproduce the issue.

Are you experiencing this with more events or only one?

Did this happen also before or only recently, maybe after an update?

If you create a new event with tickets, does that produce this error as well?

Thanks,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Available Tickets Are Not Going Down’ is closed to new replies.