AVADA & Events Calendar – loses styling when using custom PHP files

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO AVADA & Events Calendar – loses styling when using custom PHP files

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Benjamin White
    Participant

I’ve recently purchased Events Calendar Pro & Filter Bar.
    I’m running the AVADA theme, and when getting into customisation of the events calendar PHP files – as per your themers guide – the styling that was applied by Avada seems to disappear?

For instance – I set the calendar display to photo view, and the avada ‘hover’ state on events to zoom in. Now i’ve edited (and copied across to the child theme) the views > pro > photo > single-event.php file, the avada CSS styling is no longer applied.

Any ideas?

Nico

Hey Benjamin,

Glad to help you out on this issue too 🙂

One question before diving a bit more into the issue: Are you making copies of the ‘overrides’ Avada provides of the given views or are you copying them from the plugin folder?

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Benjamin White
    Participant

Ah, I’m copying them from your plug-in folder… didn’t know there was a specific overrides folder for Avada!

Where’s that located??

Thanks very much!

Nico

Thanks for following up Benjamin!

Ah, I’m copying them from your plug-in folder… didn’t know there was a specific overrides folder for Avada!

Avada comes packed with various template overrides for the events calendar, you can find those in the Avada theme folder: wp-content/themes/Avada/tribe-events/…. You can copy from there and use in the child theme, if the template you are looking for is not there, it means Avada is not overriding it and you should take it from our plugin folder.

Please let me know if you get it, I know it sounds a bit confusing!
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘AVADA & Events Calendar – loses styling when using custom PHP files’ is closed to new replies.